After eating a meal, a lot of us just like to take a rest of the evening and watch an enjoyable movie or a TV shows. But small things do we know, this is really one of worst habit that you do right after your meal. It’s tiny mannerism like this that can obtain in the way of attaining our healthiest capacity.
Every food we eat in is essential for our entire health but also of outmost significance that is the things we do right after meal.
There are specific things that we do right after meal which cans importantly danger our health. Here is the following worst mannerism that you do after eating:
1. CIGARETTE SMOKING
– After eating your meal, your body is focused only on digesting. If you smoke, the nicotine from it will attach to oxygen that needs for digestion and make the body assimilate more carcinogens quicker than usual.
2. CONSUMING FRUITS
– Fruits need various enzymes to be digested, so it is perfect to consume them with an empty stomach for highest absorption of nutrients. However, they has sugar which require a little while to be absorbed, so it is perfect to avoid consuming fruits right after your meal. This routine can periodically lead to indigestion, heartburn and belching.
– If you are getting a nap after your lunch meal, you are more probable to faced bloating in your stomach, pain and even sleeping problems. The faculty of Medicine at the University of Loannina organize a study which prove that people who take a rest after a meal have a importantly lower chances of stroke, so you may like to avoid going to sleep for a couple of hours.
4. TAKING A BATH
– When you take a bath, the body attempt to reimburse for the change in temperature by accurating the blood circulation to the exterior of the skin. This leaves less blood for digestion which slower the method and lead problems.
5. DRINKING A CUP OF TEA
– Having a cup of tea after eating your meal is normal for a lot of people throughout the world, but that does not make it healthy. Tea has Tannic acid, an ingredient which attaches to iron and can lead some, digestive issues.
Source: Fit And Healthy 24