Edema is the collection of liquids in the tissues and cavities. It can cause to inflammation in the legs, hands, feet and ankles.
Edema occurs when our tiny blood vessels release fluid close to the tissues. The additional fluids up, which make the tissue, enlarge.
It can be lead to several medical problems or in case of pregnancy and not sufficient physical activity.
Here are the following most common causes of edema and how to prevent it:
1. TOO MUCH CONSUMPTION OF SODIUM
– Not drinking sufficient water and eating food that is high in salt can cause to water retention in the body. Water can construct our cells disburse to 20 times.
– Attempt to change the table salt with Himalayan/Celtic sea salt.
2. LACK OF MAGNESIUM
– You have to eat foods that are high in magnesium like dried fruits, peas, dark chocolates, nuts, spinach, avocado and whole grains to stops and cure edema.
3. LACK OF VITAMIN B6
– This vitamin is important for managing amount of water balance characteristic of the body, so if you have a success of it, the edema will be come. To stops water retention you have to eat more turkey, sunflower seeds, lean beef, dried fruits, banana, tuna and chicken.
4. LACK OF POTASSIUM
– We require potassium for keeping normal water stable in the body. Potassium lessens the sodium levels, hence, decreasing water retention.
– Not drinking sufficient water may cause to dehydration. When it occurs to our body it keeps the water. In this condition you must consume many water and juices.
6. TOO MUCH EATING OF PROCESSED FOODS
– This is the primary reason why people experienced from edema. Keep away to it and save yourself from water retention and a lot of health problems.
Herbs that can help you to lessen your edema:
• Corn silk
Source: Fit And Healthy 24