People use many pills today and occasionally that is fine. But consuming too much painkiller can actually cause harm to your body. Yet, if your pain is light to moderate, you have to know that natured has given us with a total number of organic painkillers.
These 7 foods are natural treatment that can be used to reduce many kinds of pain, and they are:
1. Blueberries – UTI
– Studies shown that a 1 cup of blueberries can charge off up to 60% of Urinary Tract Infections (UTI). It is rich in antioxidants which destroy the free radicals that burn the digestive lining. So consuming blueberries can stay you free from bladder contamination, digestive pain and peptic ulcers.
2. Grapes – Back pain
– An Ohio University research study proves that a 1 cup of grapes everyday can bring soothe from back pain. That is because grapes has nutrients that adds the blood flow to the lower back, which turn reduce ache.
3. Pineapple – Bloating
– This fruits contains Bromelain which is known to reduce bloated stomach and feeling of fullness. It also enhances circulation, preventing cramps and obstructing inflammation. It might help get rid the body if inflammatory contents that gives to arthritis.
4. Oats – Menstrual Cramps
– It help us to reduce the menstrual cramps and bring soothe feeling from Endometriosis. Oats are full of anti-cramping mineral magnesium. They are even one of the most sources of a dietary zinc for ladies who are experiencing from a painful periods.
5. Garlic – Arthritis
– In the old centuries, garlic played a starring part as a painkiller. Just cut up a clove of garlic and heat it together with olive and mustard oil. Put it on the affected part that is painful – you will be wonderfully soothed for your arthritic pain.
– It is quite common as a home treatment for reducing also toothache –prepare 3 cloves of garlic and a pinch of salt and then smash them together and put it on the affected tooth that is painful for a fast relief.
6. Cloves – Toothache
– Toothpaste with clove is helpful for oral health. Just simply pat a small amount of clove oil then scatter by using a cotton swab on the affected tooth that is aching.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) – Heartburn
– Mix a 1 tablespoon of ACV into 1 cup plain water. Drink slowly to soothe your heartburn. Though the ACV is an alkaline-forming, it contains an overall alkalizing result in the body, which is many people need because of our present-day, alkaline-forming meals.
We aim that this short article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also enlighten others about this and might help them too.