Flies, Mosquitoes, and cockroaches are some of those insects that are mostly irritating. Your first urge might be to use a trading pesticide to destroy them. Nevertheless, those treatments can danger your kids, your animals and nature. Rather than using for poisonous products to free your home of those irritating insects, try this natural way instead.
Based on study, there are more than hundred thousands of known kinds of insects (only God knows how many kinds are quite uncertain).
Some of the most usual ones are cockroaches and mosquitoes, the pest are well known difficult to eliminate, mostly in the case of cockroaches.
But that does not signify you have to spread your home with insects to stay your family secure.
Here are the several solutions on how to get rid of pests in a natural way:
• ½ cup of shampoo
• ½ cup of grease
• ½ cup of organic vinegar (9% concentration)
– Blend all together the ingredients extremely well and make sure to get a constant mixture.
– Then add the suited mix into a spray bottle so that you can easily spray the area where you like those irritating mosquitoes or flies to be gone.
– You can use this mixture in the area without any problem because of the fact that is fully natural. Moreover, you can even use it at your garden area or maybe put it on your skin to make it act as a natural insect repellent.
– With their unpleasant bites and esteem bringing different illnesses, the perfect way to eliminate mosquitoes is to try to remain them out of your home at the first place. Do not stagnant water near to your house, like ponds or water cask, which can get a mosquito reproducing ground. Outside and on windows shelves, plant citronella to prevent mosquitoes, or use an incense burner with a several amount of citronella or a lavender oil as an organic obstruction.
Source: Latest Health Spot