Moles are normal growths on the skin that are commonly black/brown in color. They can arise anywhere in the skin, either in set or alone.
Most safety moles are circle or oval-shaped with a smooth side or they can be flat or lifted and may feel smooth or bumpy. Periodically they have hair raising from them.
Many moles are safe, creating no health effects. They are prickly from an aesthetic point of view as a lot of people see them ugly.
Several moles will dim and gone as a person getting old, but not all and frequent not when people are much affected with how they appear.
Some simple home treatments can help you get free of unattractive moles.
Before attempt to do this home treatment, it is significant to make it examine first into a dermatologists to order out the chances of it being cancerous. Do not try to cure cancerous moles by yourself.
1. CASTOR OIL
– Mix the baking soda into 2-3 drops of castor oil. You can also mix ground aspirin (optional).
– Apply the mixture into your mole.
– Let it stay and wait for it to full dry.
– Do these method 2 times a day for the whole month.
– Smash 1 clove of garlic.
– Apply the smashed garlic straight in your mole.
– Let it stay for at least 4 hours or overnight if you want.
– Get a bandage to avoid the garlic from dropping off in your skin.
– Repeat this method in 5 days and you will notice that your mole is disappearing.
3. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR/ ACV
– Immerse cotton ball into vinegar and apply it on your mole.
– Let it stay on your mole overnight. You can use bandage or anything that would cover your mole remove it its place.
– This treatment should be applied every day in 10 days or you can pause once your mole has drop off.
Source: Latest Health Spot