Public comfort rooms are occupied of germs and bacteria that can trigger a health problem. Bacteria such as salmonella, E.coli, and campylobacter can make a severe damage to your health.
At home, there’s a low chances of obtaining germs and bacteria because you know you clean it spotless. But no matter how spotless it looks the reality that it is shield in germs and pathogen from intestinal tract – fecal matter can truly be frightening for your well-being.
You now exist in a technology controlled society and it is no amazing that you take your phone anywhere you move, even the bathroom.
- A current study proven that over 40% of people uses their cellular phone while on the toilet. Apart from the apparent danger of unintentionally fall your $900 smart phone into a grimy bowl of water, it is also the chance of putting yourself into a sever health problem.
- When you flush the toilet, water with pee and feces sprinkle 6 feet in every way (that is why your toothbrush should not be placed inside the comfort rooms).
- If you are using your phone, it will get germs from that, and you know that your phone keeps with you all the time.
- When you consume your meal, you placed your phone on the table and the bacteria it obtained from the toilet can be transferred to your food (risk alert!).
- There are times when you accidentally placed your phone in your mouth (when your hands are occupied and you just like to take everything in one move).
- Even rinsing your hands cannot assist you keep away the bacteria because you could still obtain some from the faucet and door handles? And you have to accept the cellular phone is already an expansion to your hands.
So with all the details provided it is ideal to not lead anything when you are using the toilet to avoid scattering bacteria and germs. Also, do not forget to rinse your hands after you use the bathroom to assure you rinse away the sickening germs!
Source: The Healthy Hack