Straight hair is always on style, pretty, and convenient, especially for cold winters. The problem, however, is that a lot of the tools being used like heat and chemically made for straightening hairs actually damaging it.
Just to add the expensive treatments and procedures that can’t guarantee the effectiveness on hair. In reality a lot of women suffer from hair loss and hair damages due to these chemicals. As time passes those chemical can also dry hairs out, split the ends and you end up with straight hair that’s not nearly as beautiful as it once was.
Luckily for those who are afraid to use these chemically used treatments there are some other methods for encouraging curly or wavy hair to straighten out their hair naturally, without using heat ironing or chemicals to our precious hairs.
So here it is the one effective method which can make your curly hair straight in just 30 minutes!
• coconut milk
• Pure coconut oil
• Corn flour
• Lemon juice
• Gelatin powder
1. In a heated cooking pan pour 1 cup coconut milk.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of coconut oil in this milk and stir it well
3. In a clean bowl add 2 tbsp of gelatin powder and 2 tbsp corn flour powder
4. Add this mixture to the pan of coconut milk then stir till a paste is made.
5. Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool slightly.
6. Once the paste has cooled, mix 2 tsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp of honey.
• Comb hair and divide into small sections
• Using the hair brush apply this cream all over your hair
• With use of fingers straight your hairs
• Let it settle for 30 minutes
• Then rinse with water
Source: The Artikulo Uno News