Pores are natural on our body; it is actually being seen on every part of the body. Admit it we all have pores in the body but the most visible ones are on the face.
Having large pores are the most common concern in every beauty problems, this also one of the contributing factors for blackheads accumulation and acne especially with people who have oily skin type.
Because also on sun exposure and aging can affect the open pores because it damages the collagen and reduces the elasticity of the walls of pore canals which leads to more skin problems.
There are many treatments that help to shrink those pore naturally, but in this article we are going to give you some of the many simple remedies that are easy to make and easy to prepare with the most available ingredients you have to make that pores disappear.
Natural remedies for large Pores:
- Apple cider Vinegar (natural Toner)
Apple cider vinegar can help in tightening the pores and stabilizes the skins pH level and combats the infection.
- Mix 1 table spoon of apple cider vinegar with 5 tablespoon of water and place it on a spray bottle.
- Spray this on face and let it dry
- Apply face moisturizer afterwards
- Aloe Vera gel Night Cream
This cleanses and nourishes your skin and also removes oil and dirt from clogged pores to prevent skin problem
Apply aloe Vera gel all over your face before going to bed and leave it the whole night
After waking up wash your face and you will feel that it nourishes your skin and will make it tighter
- Egg White mask
Applying egg white mask alone on the face can help it get tightened
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbs. oat meal2 tbs. lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, mix it until a paste like consistency is made
- Apply the paste on your face, leave it for 30 minutes and then wash off with water.
Source: Healthy Journal