Acne or pimples are part of individual especially going through puberty. But having these can lessen a person’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
A person’s appearance has a big impact on society nowadays because the first impressions start on its appearance most likely on job interviews.
Acne Vulgaris show up when oil and dead skin cells clog hair follicles of the skin, known as acne, one of the most common skin problems.
Different treatments are already available for acne , one is change of lifestyle , medication and medical procedures.
But all requires a great amount of effort and cost really good.
However a more convenient and affordable ways to remove acne, through Eskinol and Dalacin C.
Having these simple remedy is also a smart ways to have a good looking skin while saving money.
Eskinol a very well known brand in most countries and especially in the Philippines.
It is well known for its anti-bacterial substance that can lessen the appearance of acne.
While Dalacin C, a kind of antibiotic, is known to treat infection with bacteria.
These products can help you fight and prevent acne from coming again if used properly and regularly.
- Eskinol Facial Cleanser (135 ml)
- Dalacin C (150 mg)
- Add a Dalacin C capsule into a bottle of Eskinol then shake it off well.
- Before rubbing your face with the ingredients make sure it is washed and cleaned.
- Use cotton to apply the mixture onto your face, apply it in your infected areas evenly.
- Even though these are strong products they don’t have any negative effects but of course be responsible in using.
Now you can anyone with a pimple free skin, having confidence can never be measured by any amount of money.
Good and effective remedies are always available you just have to make yourself available.
Source: Healthy Journal